Saturday, July 18, 2009

Featured MY BFF







=SWEETEST THING BOUT' SAM=


Gives me a big surprise when i do COD in my place this morning around 9:30. When i received the email yesterday hi! can you pls reserve this for me? would like to cod at Kgsaas :) thx! so i quickly responds when i saw the message started with Hi Girl...sure will reserved for you all of a sudden all the mails i send its starting with Hi Babe or Hi Girl.When the time i received a call its a guys voice so it don't bother me normally they will ask the bf to take their stuffs,met few incident like this...when i pass the sexy ribbon flowing in white color i told him oh!!! i thought sam will collect it then he replied im Sam ohoh!!! silence ....its for your girlfriend & he said yes its for my girlfriend again i replied you must tell me earlier so i can wrapped it properly my heart melts its feels different how lovely,romantic....so sweet i went back with a big smile on my face ..seriously i like his style ....


~sam stay as sweet as you are ~
~white color simbolizes purity & sincerity~

No comments: