Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What she think of online shops

Read this before you proceed reading: Eveybody have their own point of view,belief,opinion & we need to respect each other end of the day we will always gain respect from others too...came across with this story from online shopper weeks ago... this is the reason why i post this in my blog, no hard feelings everyone...
The intro makes me ohoh!!!its a good one btw...
Hello people,

Yes this is rather a controversial topic but I am just voicing out what I THINK

(seriously people, this is why blog exists)

If you're not a big fan of me, please just click the x button on the top right corner of your screen this instant!!NOW!
You sure you're not one of them then you may continue reading if you want :)

Please make sure of that

A nice person just triggered me to write this up

Let's start with reviewers

Blogs that reviews blogshops. I LOVE THEM. You can ask them anything and they'll answer you in a very polite manner. Super helpful.I don't have anything to say about them except to thank them for their sincere help

Buyers like myself

Yes I can sometimes be a handful

I usually ask about materials,thickness (I don't want to end up with a see through dress!),

size (i am rather petite) and postage.Postage, they usually cost me around Rm8-Rm9

There was once a blogshop quote me another Rm10 for an additional item! wtf

Do you think I am seriously that dumb to not check how much does postage

cost in the website?

It goes by gram, not items. I'm referring to normal size and poslaju.I am from kk. Kk people don't live up on a tree if you people still assume like so

You'll know what I mean if you've been in kk

I've bought clothes, make-ups, shoes etc etc online

So far, I love my items and I love my sellers

I do prefer real photos of the items I dislike those that edits too much until they don't bother about the closest colour of the item
Just show simple photos of the items from at least 3-1000 photos haha
I personally want to see the items and the items on a person or a mannequin to get a rough idea of the size and all
I absolutely hate those who pose and edits the photos as if they are going to be in Next Top Model or what
I want to see the clothes properly, how can i see it if you bend your body or show your butt like that
Can't you stand properly?
Give at least 3 basic photo of the items, front, back and on a person although a more detailed photos would certainly gain more buyers
I hate it when sellers takes more than a week to reply but maybe they have too many customers, I dont know Don't snap at customers, seriously pisses me off .But so far I only had one bad seller hehe
For an online shop that also has a offline shop I do understand the pricing and replying hours
One thing is for certain, they usually sell good quality clothes!
For those whose just starting out, try to sell something fresh and avoid pre-orders
Bad idea to start off at something new, don't risk it You can't guarantee the items will reach you and you can't guarantee the items will reach you in a nice condition
At least do a sample pre-order before opening it to the public
Never went for pre-orders because I have to pay the items first and only wait for the items to ship in for a few weeks and get it after that.Don't know whether it'll reach or is it a scam I am not a patient person
Another important thing that I think blogshops should have are a section where sellers can leave comments about the items they bought This shows you are for real.
Let it be a section or just a chatbox.This promotes trust towards sellers
As for authentic or inspired I can't say much
Suggest you sell inspireds instead of authentic if you want to make money
I would go to a retail store to buy the items if the price is the same as it is in storeplus
I don't have to pay for postage and risk of losing it
It is business, you are messing with money
Open a business with a mature mind
(You want to leave any comment just click the post title to check her site )

No comments: