Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Friendly Sporty Stripey Tote Bag




Horizontal stripes give our classic bag a sporty look
Quality Guaranteed fabric construction for years of use

Round gold chain at the midle compartment
Full of compartment - Goldy buttons -











Hearty Goldy chain for black color








I really like this bag-great color & quality. I wish it had longer handles so I could carry it on my shoulder instead of in my hand but no regerets coz' its really comfortable to hold it even for how many hours ." I tried it & its unbelievable never get tired of holding it.....
I purchased this sporty tote bag for the reason that it has a lot of compartment & every girls love bags with loads of it i will bet.I did all my shopping with it, it held my long wallet with full of coins haha! my 2 cell phones, make-up,client list notebooks, camera,toothbrush, and much more no need to mention its all my personal hygiene lol!!! After the shopping, i bring it at WIP at bangsar for dinner OMG & after that Uncle Chilis .. I frequently receive compliments from my hubby!!! love these mini totes and will continue to use them as my carry!" Hope you will love it as well....ooops btw im having the black one.
Available in
color: pink,white,black,red
size: 11"(L) x 7.5(W)
RM 40.00

No comments: